We are looking for a Principal Consultant to grow our GT maintenance and technology consulting business.
S&A Power Consultancy is an independent, privately owned consulting company with a focus on gas turbine (GT) technology and O&M. We are passionate about serving and helping GT and combined cycle GT (CCGT) users optimize operations and keep their existing power plants competitive. We support our clients to find the right GT technology as well as the service model that fits their long-term business needs. Our operations and daily routines revolve around our customers. We have a flat and efficient management hierarchy with minimized internal reporting and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for our GT and CCGT maintenance and technology consulting business
- Provide expert level consultation associated with the GT and other CCGT power plant equipment
- Prepare analysis and reports with presentation up to the executive level
- Represent SS&A at industry events and conferences
- Are an expert with extensive technical knowledge of gas turbines for power generation, with at least 10 years of experience in R&D, commissioning mechanical, electrical or I&C, or other field service roles
- Are profound commercial and contractual knowledge with at least 5 years in Customer Relations, Product Management and/or Marketing
- Have minimum bachelor’s in mechanical or electrical engineering, but any higher level of engineering education is a plus, as well as an MBA or similar business education
- Maintain an extensive network within the power generation industry and in particular with GT owners and operators
- Have extensive knowledge of GT service operating regimes, new parts and repairs pricing, service contracts, as well as of the competitive landscape, such as industry trends and major suppliers
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels in English; other languages are a plus
- Exhibit a can-do attitude with a customer- and results-oriented focus and the ability to work in a multi-national and diverse team environment
- Are self-motivated and self-disciplined, being able to work highly independently in a solo environment
- Are proficient in common software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Thermoflow GT Pro is an advantage
- Must be eligible to work in Switzerland and EU
Our headquarters are in Wettingen, Switzerland, but your working location is flexible.
Please send your application and CV to
Ready to discuss your next project? Get in touch.
+41 (0)56 222 8009